Manchester United VS Southampton - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Manchester United VS Southampton Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRManchester United VS Southampton Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 09:00:20 GMT    
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Manchester United win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Manchester United scored 19 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Manchester United scored 7 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Southampton scored 11 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Southampton scored 4 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Manchester United last five matches: D/D/L/W/W; Southampton last five matches: L/D/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Manchester United and Southampton scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Manchester United wins is 70.3%, the chance for a draw is 19.2% and the chance for Southampton to win this game is 10.5%.


Manchester United VS Southampton Prediction
The First Pick: Manchester United to win
The Second Pick: draw

Manchester United VS Southampton Prediction English Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom