Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Manisaspor VS Balikesirspor Match Preview Turkey 2 Ligi A

Manisaspor VS Balikesirspor Match Preview Turkey 2 Ligi A

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:36:33 GMT     From: goaloo    

Manisaspor  VS  Balikesirspor  Match Preview  Turkey 2 Ligi A

Manisaspor  VS  Balikesirspor  Livescore Odds Comparison
Turkey 2 Ligi A---Match Time:12/24/2017 23:00 Sunday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME MANISASPOR VS. BALIKESIRSPOR
In the last 16 games Manisaspor played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Manisaspor have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 16 games Balikesirspor played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Balikesirspor have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 62.5% chance that Manisaspor and Balikesirspor scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME MANISASPOR VS. BALIKESIRSPOR
Manisaspor 2-2-6
In last 10 games Manisaspor won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw
 
Balikesirspor 6-2-2
In last 10 games Balikesirspor won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Manisaspor - Balikesirspor (20-20-60)
In this game the chance that Manisaspor wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Balikesirspor to win this game is 60%
 
Manisaspor  VS  Balikesirspor  Match Preview
Picks: Balikesirspor wins
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.