Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Marathon VS Real Espana Prediction Primera Division de Honduras

Marathon VS Real Espana Prediction Primera Division de Honduras

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:49:47 GMT     From: goaloo    

Marathon VS Real Espana Prediction Primera Division de Honduras

Primera Division de Honduras -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Marathon win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Marathon scored 13 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Marathon scored 9 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Real Espana scored 22 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Real Espana scored 9 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Marathon last five matches: L/L/W/W/W; Real Espana last five matches: W/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Marathon and Real Espana scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Marathon wins is 42.9%, the chance for a draw is 25.8% and the chance for Real Espana to win this game is 31.3%.


Marathon VS Real Espana Prediction
The First Pick: Marathon to win
The Second Pick: Real Espana to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.