Margate VS Folkestone - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Margate VS Folkestone Prediction England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division

ENG RYMMargate VS Folkestone Prediction England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:25:37 GMT    
England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Margate win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Margate scored 21 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Margate scored 14 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 2.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Folkestone scored 25 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Folkestone scored 11 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 2.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Margate last five matches: L/L/W/L/W; Folkestone last five matches: W/W/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Margate and Folkestone scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Margate wins is 39.2%, the chance for a draw is 26.3% and the chance for Folkestone to win this game is 34.5%.


Margate VS Folkestone Prediction
The First Pick: Margate to win
The Second Pick: Folkestone to win

Margate VS Folkestone Prediction England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom