Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Maritimo VS CF Uniao Madeira Prediction Portugal League Cup

PORLCMaritimo VS CF Uniao Madeira Prediction Portugal League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:48:53 GMT    
Portugal League Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Maritimo win rate is 57.14%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 42.86%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Maritimo scored 9 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Maritimo scored 3 goals and conceded 0 goals at home, average getting 0.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team CF Uniao Madeira scored 17 goals and conceded 26 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, CF Uniao Madeira scored 2 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Maritimo last five matches: D/L/W/D/D; CF Uniao Madeira last five matches: L/W/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 57.14% chance that Maritimo and CF Uniao Madeira scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Maritimo wins is 61.5%, the chance for a draw is 24.0% and the chance for CF Uniao Madeira to win this game is 14.5%.


Maritimo VS CF Uniao Madeira Prediction
The First Pick: Maritimo to win
The Second Pick: draw

Maritimo VS CF Uniao Madeira Prediction Portugal League Cup

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom