Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Maritimo VS GD Chaves Match Preview Portugal Primera Liga

POR D1Maritimo VS GD Chaves Match Preview Portugal Primera Liga

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 09:21:10 GMT    
Maritimo  VS  GD Chaves  Livescore Odds Comparison
Portugal Primera Liga---Match Time:1/4/2018 02:15 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME MARITIMO VS. GD CHAVES
In the last 15 games Maritimo played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Maritimo have an Goal difference from 6:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games GD Chaves played 5 games Over 2.5. 
GD Chaves have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 33.33% chance that Maritimo and GD Chaves scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME MARITIMO VS. GD CHAVES
Maritimo 5-2-3
In last 10 games Maritimo won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw
 
GD Chaves 4-3-3
In last 10 games GD Chaves won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Maritimo - GD Chaves (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that Maritimo wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for GD Chaves to win this game is 35%
 
Maritimo  VS  GD Chaves Match Preview
Picks: Maritimo wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom