Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Millwall VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHMillwall VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:48:54 GMT    
England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Millwall win rate is 11.11%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 11.11%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Millwall scored 10 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Millwall scored 7 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Queens Park Rangers (QPR) scored 8 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Queens Park Rangers (QPR) scored 2 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 0.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Millwall last five matches: D/L/W/D/W; Queens Park Rangers (QPR) last five matches: D/D/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 22.22% chance that Millwall and Queens Park Rangers (QPR) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Millwall wins is 44.7%, the chance for a draw is 28.4% and the chance for Queens Park Rangers (QPR) to win this game is 26.9%.


Millwall VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction
The First Pick: Millwall to win
The Second Pick: draw

Millwall VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom