Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Mohun Bagan(Ind) VS Chennai City Match Preview India League Division 1

IND D1Mohun Bagan(Ind) VS Chennai City Match Preview India League Division 1

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:12:00 GMT    
Mohun Bagan(Ind)  VS  Chennai City  Livescore Odds Comparison
India League Division 1---Match Time:1/2/2018 20:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME MOHUN BAGAN(IND) VS. CHENNAI CITY
In the last 6 games Mohun Bagan(Ind) played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Mohun Bagan(Ind) have an Goal difference from 8:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 6 games Chennai City played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Chennai City have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 41.67% chance that Mohun Bagan(Ind) and Chennai City scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME MOHUN BAGAN(IND) VS. CHENNAI CITY
Mohun Bagan(Ind) 4-5-1
In last 10 games Mohun Bagan(Ind) won 4 games, lost 1 games and played 5 games draw
 
Chennai City 2-2-6
In last 10 games Chennai City won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Mohun Bagan(Ind) - Chennai City (50-35-15)
In this game the chance that Mohun Bagan(Ind) wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Chennai City to win this game is 15%
 
Mohun Bagan(Ind)  VS  Chennai City Match Preview
Picks: Mohun Bagan(Ind) wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom