Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Mohun Bagan(Ind) VS Chennai City Prediction India League Division 1

IND D1Mohun Bagan(Ind) VS Chennai City Prediction India League Division 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:35:25 GMT    
India League Division 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Mohun Bagan(Ind) win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Mohun Bagan(Ind) scored 18 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Mohun Bagan(Ind) scored 11 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.57 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 57.14%, Home Draw rate is 42.86%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Chennai City scored 12 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Chennai City scored 8 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 1.14 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 14.29%, Away Draw rate is 14.29%, Away Loss rate is 71.43%.


5. Mohun Bagan(Ind) last five matches: D/D/D/W/W; Chennai City last five matches: L/W/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Mohun Bagan(Ind) and Chennai City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Mohun Bagan(Ind) wins is 64.8%, the chance for a draw is 21.3% and the chance for Chennai City to win this game is 13.9%.


Mohun Bagan(Ind) VS Chennai City Prediction
The First Pick: Mohun Bagan(Ind) to win
The Second Pick: draw

Mohun Bagan(Ind) VS Chennai City Prediction India League Division 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom