Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Montrose VS Cowdenbeath Match Preview Scottish Division Two

SCO L2Montrose VS Cowdenbeath Match Preview Scottish Division Two

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:17:50 GMT    
Montrose  VS  Cowdenbeath  Livescore Odds Comparison
Scottish Division Two---Match Time:1/2/2018 21:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME MONTROSE VS. COWDENBEATH
In the last 18 games Montrose played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Montrose have an Goal difference from 8:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 16 games Cowdenbeath played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Cowdenbeath have an Goal difference from 4:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 37.85% chance that Montrose and Cowdenbeath scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME MONTROSE VS. COWDENBEATH
Montrose 5-3-2
In last 10 games Montrose won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw
 
Cowdenbeath 0-3-7
In last 10 games Cowdenbeath won 0 games, lost 7 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Montrose - Cowdenbeath (60-30-10)
In this game the chance that Montrose wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Cowdenbeath to win this game is 10%
 
Montrose  VS  Cowdenbeath Match Preview
Picks: Montrose wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom