Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Morecambe VS Notts County Prediction England League 2

Morecambe VS Notts County Prediction England League 2

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:53:17 GMT     From: goaloo    

Morecambe VS Notts County Prediction England League 2

England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Morecambe win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Morecambe scored 12 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Morecambe scored 9 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Notts County scored 19 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Notts County scored 4 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 75.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Morecambe last five matches: L/L/W/L/D; Notts County last five matches: D/D/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Morecambe and Notts County scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Morecambe wins is 25.1%, the chance for a draw is 27.7% and the chance for Notts County to win this game is 47.2%.


Morecambe VS Notts County Prediction
The First Pick: Notts County to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.