Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Mouscron Peruwelz VS Zulte-Waregem Prediction Belgian Pro League

Mouscron Peruwelz VS Zulte-Waregem Prediction Belgian Pro League

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:16:59 GMT     From: goaloo    

Mouscron Peruwelz VS Zulte-Waregem Prediction Belgian Pro League

Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Mouscron Peruwelz win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 57.14%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Mouscron Peruwelz scored 7 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Mouscron Peruwelz scored 6 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 16.67%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Zulte-Waregem scored 14 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Zulte-Waregem scored 8 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Mouscron Peruwelz last five matches: W/L/D/L/L; Zulte-Waregem last five matches: L/D/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 57.14% chance that Mouscron Peruwelz and Zulte-Waregem scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Mouscron Peruwelz wins is 32.6%, the chance for a draw is 27.3% and the chance for Zulte-Waregem to win this game is 40.1%.


Mouscron Peruwelz VS Zulte-Waregem Prediction
The First Pick: Zulte-Waregem to win
The Second Pick: Mouscron Peruwelz to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.