Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > NTV Beleza (w) VS Kanagawa University (w) Prediction Japan Women Empresss Cup

NTV Beleza (w) VS Kanagawa University (w) Prediction Japan Women Empresss Cup

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:36:45 GMT     From: goaloo    

NTV Beleza (w) VS Kanagawa University  (w) Prediction Japan Women Empresss Cup

Japan Women Empresss Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team NTV Beleza (w) win rate is 75.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team NTV Beleza (w) scored 25 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 90.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, NTV Beleza (w) scored 18 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 3.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Kanagawa University (w) scored 9 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Kanagawa University (w) scored 1 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. NTV Beleza (w) last five matches: W/W/W/W/L; Kanagawa University (w) last five matches: D/W/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 75.00% chance that NTV Beleza (w) and Kanagawa University (w) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that NTV Beleza (w) wins is 80.0%, the chance for a draw is 12.2% and the chance for Kanagawa University (w) to win this game is 7.8%.


NTV Beleza (w) VS Kanagawa University (w) Prediction
The First Pick: NTV Beleza (w) to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.