Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Napoli VS Atalanta Prediction Coppa Italia

ITA CupNapoli VS Atalanta Prediction Coppa Italia

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:34:19 GMT    
Coppa Italia -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Napoli win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Napoli scored 15 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Napoli scored 9 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Atalanta scored 18 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Atalanta scored 10 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Napoli last five matches: W/W/W/W/D; Atalanta last five matches: L/W/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Napoli and Atalanta scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Napoli wins is 62.0%, the chance for a draw is 21.7% and the chance for Atalanta to win this game is 16.3%.


Napoli VS Atalanta Prediction
The First Pick: Napoli to win
The Second Pick: draw

Napoli VS Atalanta Prediction Coppa Italia

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom