Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Newcastle United VS Brighton Hove Albion Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRNewcastle United VS Brighton Hove Albion Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 08:59:59 GMT    
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 5 matches, home team Newcastle United win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Newcastle United scored 9 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 80.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Newcastle United scored 2 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 0.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 100.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Brighton Hove Albion scored 5 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Brighton Hove Albion scored 1 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Newcastle United last five matches: L/W/L/L/L; Brighton Hove Albion last five matches: L/W/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 20.00% chance that Newcastle United and Brighton Hove Albion scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Newcastle United wins is 45.7%, the chance for a draw is 29.9% and the chance for Brighton Hove Albion to win this game is 24.4%.


Newcastle United VS Brighton Hove Albion Prediction
The First Pick: Newcastle United to win
The Second Pick: draw

Newcastle United VS Brighton   Hove Albion Prediction English Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom