Newport County VS Lincoln City - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Newport County VS Lincoln City Prediction England League 2

Newport County VS Lincoln City Prediction England League 2

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:47:51 GMT     From: goaloo    

Newport County VS Lincoln City Prediction England League 2

England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Newport County win rate is 75.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Newport County scored 14 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Newport County scored 10 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Lincoln City scored 17 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Lincoln City scored 6 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Newport County last five matches: W/D/W/W/L; Lincoln City last five matches: W/W/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Newport County and Lincoln City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Newport County wins is 36.3%, the chance for a draw is 29.7% and the chance for Lincoln City to win this game is 34.0%.


Newport County VS Lincoln City Prediction
The First Pick: Newport County to win
The Second Pick: Lincoln City to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.