Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Newport County VS Exeter City Prediction England League 2

ENG L2Newport County VS Exeter City Prediction England League 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:32:20 GMT    
England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Newport County win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Newport County scored 12 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Newport County scored 7 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Exeter City scored 14 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Exeter City scored 6 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Newport County last five matches: D/L/D/W/D; Exeter City last five matches: W/L/W/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Newport County and Exeter City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Newport County wins is 39.8%, the chance for a draw is 28.2% and the chance for Exeter City to win this game is 32.0%.


Newport County VS Exeter City Prediction
The First Pick: Newport County to win
The Second Pick: Exeter City to win

Newport County VS Exeter City Prediction England League 2

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom