Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Northampton Town VS Blackburn Rovers Prediction England League 1

Northampton Town VS Blackburn Rovers Prediction England League 1

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:15:40 GMT     From: goaloo    

Northampton Town VS Blackburn Rovers Prediction England League 1

England League 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Northampton Town win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Northampton Town scored 8 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Northampton Town scored 5 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Blackburn Rovers scored 26 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.60 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Blackburn Rovers scored 16 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 2.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 83.33%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Northampton Town last five matches: W/L/L/D/L; Blackburn Rovers last five matches: W/W/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Northampton Town and Blackburn Rovers scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Northampton Town wins is 19.7%, the chance for a draw is 25.5% and the chance for Blackburn Rovers to win this game is 54.8%.


Northampton Town VS Blackburn Rovers Prediction
The First Pick: Blackburn Rovers to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.