Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Northampton Town VS Wigan Athletic Betting Picks England League 1

ENG L1Northampton Town VS Wigan Athletic Betting Picks England League 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:25:33 GMT    
Northampton Town  VS  Wigan Athletic  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME NORTHAMPTON TOWN VS. WIGAN ATHLETIC
In the last 25 games Northampton Town played 13 games Over 2.5. 
Northampton Town have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 24 games Wigan Athletic played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Wigan Athletic have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 51% chance that Northampton Town and Wigan Athletic scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME NORTHAMPTON TOWN VS. WIGAN ATHLETIC
Northampton Town 1-2-7
In last 10 games Northampton Town won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw
 
Wigan Athletic 6-3-1
In last 10 games Wigan Athletic won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Northampton Town - Wigan Athletic (10-25-65)
In this game the chance that Northampton Town wins is 10%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Wigan Athletic to win this game is 65%
 
Northampton Town  VS  Wigan Athletic  Betting Picks
Picks: Wigan Athletic wins

Northampton Town  VS  Wigan Athletic  Betting Picks  England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom