Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Norwich City VS Millwall Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHNorwich City VS Millwall Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:19:41 GMT    
England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Norwich City win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Norwich City scored 10 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Norwich City scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Millwall scored 10 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Millwall scored 2 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Norwich City last five matches: D/W/L/L/W; Millwall last five matches: W/D/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Norwich City and Millwall scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Norwich City wins is 44.4%, the chance for a draw is 28.4% and the chance for Millwall to win this game is 27.2%.


Norwich City VS Millwall Prediction
The First Pick: Norwich City to win
The Second Pick: draw

Norwich City VS Millwall Prediction England Championship

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom