Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Nottingham Forest VS Sheffield Wednesday Prediction England Championship

Nottingham Forest VS Sheffield Wednesday Prediction England Championship

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 11:23:16 GMT     From: goaloo    

Nottingham Forest VS Sheffield Wednesday Prediction England Championship

England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Nottingham Forest win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Nottingham Forest scored 16 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Nottingham Forest scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sheffield Wednesday scored 11 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sheffield Wednesday scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Nottingham Forest last five matches: D/L/W/L/L; Sheffield Wednesday last five matches: L/L/L/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Nottingham Forest wins is 39.8%, the chance for a draw is 27.9% and the chance for Sheffield Wednesday to win this game is 32.3%.


Nottingham Forest VS Sheffield Wednesday Prediction
The First Pick: Nottingham Forest to win
The Second Pick: Sheffield Wednesday to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.