Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Notts County VS Cambridge United Prediction England League 2

Notts County VS Cambridge United Prediction England League 2

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:47:51 GMT     From: goaloo    

Notts County VS Cambridge United Prediction England League 2

England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Notts County win rate is 16.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Notts County scored 19 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Notts County scored 15 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 2.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 83.33%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Cambridge United scored 3 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 0.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Cambridge United scored 0 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 0.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Notts County last five matches: D/D/W/W/D; Cambridge United last five matches: L/L/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that Notts County and Cambridge United scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Notts County wins is 53.2%, the chance for a draw is 26.3% and the chance for Cambridge United to win this game is 20.5%.


Notts County VS Cambridge United Prediction
The First Pick: Notts County to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.