Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Notts County VS Port Vale Preview England League 2

ENG L2Notts County VS Port Vale Preview England League 2

Submit by tipster Sophy
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:10:43 GMT    
Notts County  VS  Port Vale Livescore Odds 
England League 2--Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME Notts County VS. Port Vale
In the last 25 games Notts County played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Notts County have an Goal difference from 6:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 25 games Port Vale played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Port Vale have an Goal difference from 7:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 46% chance that Notts County and Port Vale scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME Notts County VS. Port Vale
Notts County 4-5-1
In last 10 games Notts County won 4 games, lost 1 games and played 5 games draw
 
Port Vale 4-2-4
In last 10 games Port Vale won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Notts County - Port Vale (40-35-25)
In this game the chance that Notts County wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Port Vale to win this game is 25%
 
Notts County  VS  Port Vale Preview
Picks:Notts County will win

Notts County  VS  Port Vale Preview England League 2

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom