Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Palmeiras (Youth) VS Luverdense (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCPalmeiras (Youth) VS Luverdense (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:25:34 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Palmeiras (Youth) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Palmeiras (Youth) scored 16 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Palmeiras (Youth) scored 4 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Luverdense (Youth) scored 8 goals and conceded 24 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Luverdense (Youth) scored 2 goals and conceded 18 goals at away, average getting 0.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Palmeiras (Youth) last five matches: L/W/W/D/W; Luverdense (Youth) last five matches: L/D/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Palmeiras (Youth) and Luverdense (Youth) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Palmeiras (Youth) wins is 75.6%, the chance for a draw is 15.5% and the chance for Luverdense (Youth) to win this game is 8.9%.


Palmeiras (Youth) VS Luverdense (Youth) Prediction
The First Pick: Palmeiras (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: draw

Palmeiras (Youth) VS Luverdense (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom