Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Parana Clube (Youth) VS Juventude (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCParana Clube (Youth) VS Juventude (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:41:07 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Parana Clube (Youth) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Parana Clube (Youth) scored 24 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Parana Clube (Youth) scored 15 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 5.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Juventude (Youth) scored 16 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Juventude (Youth) scored 9 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 2.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Parana Clube (Youth) last five matches: L/W/L/W/D; Juventude (Youth) last five matches: L/L/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Parana Clube (Youth) and Juventude (Youth) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Parana Clube (Youth) wins is 42.1%, the chance for a draw is 24.6% and the chance for Juventude (Youth) to win this game is 33.3%.


Parana Clube (Youth) VS Juventude (Youth) Prediction
The First Pick: Parana Clube (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: Juventude (Youth) to win

Parana Clube (Youth) VS Juventude (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom