Pars Jonoubi Jam VS Gostaresh Folad - Match Preview,Prediction and H2H Stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Pars Jonoubi Jam VS Gostaresh Folad Match Preview Persian Gulf Pro League

Pars Jonoubi Jam VS Gostaresh Folad Match Preview Persian Gulf Pro League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:26:44 GMT     From: goaloo    

Pars Jonoubi Jam  VS  Gostaresh Folad  Match Preview  Persian Gulf Pro League

Pars Jonoubi Jam  VS  Gostaresh Folad  Livescore Odds Comparison
Persian Gulf Pro League---Match Time:12/24/2017 21:00 Sunday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME PARS JONOUBI JAM VS. GOSTARESH FOOLAD
In the last 15 games Pars Jonoubi Jam played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Pars Jonoubi Jam have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Gostaresh Foolad FC played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Gostaresh Foolad have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 40% chance that Pars Jonoubi Jam and Gostaresh Foolad scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME PARS JONOUBI JAM VS. GOSTARESH FOOLAD
Pars Jonoubi Jam 4-4-2
In last 10 games Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw
 
Gostaresh Foolad 5-2-3
In last 10 games Gostaresh Foolad won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Pars Jonoubi Jam - Gostaresh Foolad (35-30-35)
In this game the chance that Pars Jonoubi Jam wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Gostaresh Foolad to win this game is 35%
 
Pars Jonoubi Jam  VS  Gostaresh Folad  Match Preview
Picks: Under 2.5
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.