Pars Jonoubi Jam VS Gostaresh Folad - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Pars Jonoubi Jam VS Gostaresh Folad Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Pars Jonoubi Jam VS Gostaresh Folad Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:23 GMT     From: goaloo    

Pars Jonoubi Jam VS Gostaresh Folad Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Persian Gulf Pro League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Pars Jonoubi Jam win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Pars Jonoubi Jam scored 12 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Pars Jonoubi Jam scored 5 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Gostaresh Folad scored 9 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Gostaresh Folad scored 4 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Pars Jonoubi Jam last five matches: W/D/L/L/L; Gostaresh Folad last five matches: L/W/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Pars Jonoubi Jam and Gostaresh Folad scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Pars Jonoubi Jam wins is 38.6%, the chance for a draw is 34.4% and the chance for Gostaresh Folad to win this game is 27.0%.


Pars Jonoubi Jam VS Gostaresh Folad Prediction
The First Pick: Pars Jonoubi Jam to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.