Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Persepolis VS Tractor Sazi Tabriz Match Preview Persian Gulf Pro League

IRN PRPersepolis VS Tractor Sazi Tabriz Match Preview Persian Gulf Pro League

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:56:39 GMT    
Persepolis  VS  Tractor Sazi Tabriz  Livescore Odds Comparison
Persian Gulf Pro League---Match Time:12/29/2017 19:00 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME PERSEPOLIS VS. TRACTOR SAZI TABRIZ
In the last 16 games Persepolis played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Persepolis have an Goal difference from 6:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 16 games Tractor Sazi Tabriz played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Tractor Sazi Tabriz have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 43.75% chance that Persepolis and Tractor Sazi Tabriz scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME PERSEPOLIS VS. TRACTOR SAZI TABRIZ
Persepolis 7-3-0
In last 10 games Persepolis won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw
 
Tractor Sazi Tabriz 3-4-3
In last 10 games Tractor Sazi Tabriz won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Persepolis - Tractor Sazi Tabriz (50-35-15)
In this game the chance that Persepolis wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Tractor Sazi Tabriz to win this game is 15%
 
Persepolis  VS  Tractor Sazi Tabriz Match Preview
Picks: Persepolis wins

Persepolis  VS  Tractor Sazi Tabriz Match Preview  Persian Gulf Pro League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom