Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Betting Picks > Perugia VS Empoli Betting Picks Italian Serie B

Perugia VS Empoli Betting Picks Italian Serie B

Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 09:44:01 GMT     From: goaloo    
Perugia  VS  Empoli  Livescore Odds Comparison
Italian Serie B---Match Time:12/29/2017 03:30 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME PERUGIA VS. EMPOLI
In the last 20 games Perugia played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Perugia have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 20 games Empoli played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Empoli have an Goal difference from 10:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 57.5% chance that Perugia and Empoli scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME PERUGIA VS. EMPOLI
Perugia 2-5-3
In last 10 games Perugia won 2 games, lost 3 games and played 5 games draw
 
Empoli 3-5-2
In last 10 games Empoli won 3 games, lost 2 games and played 5 games draw.
 
Perugia - Empoli (20-50-30)
In this game the chance that Perugia wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 50% and the chance for Empoli to win this game is 30%
 
Perugia  VS  Empoli  Betting Picks
Picks: Draw

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.