Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Pescara VS Venezia Betting Picks Italian Serie B

ITA D2Pescara VS Venezia Betting Picks Italian Serie B

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 09:41:58 GMT    
Pescara  VS  Venezia  Livescore Odds Comparison
Italian Serie B---Match Time:12/29/2017 03:30 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME PESCARA VS. VENEZIA
In the last 20 games Pescara played 14 games Over 2.5. 
Pescara have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 20 games Venezia played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Venezia have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Pescara and Venezia scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME PESCARA VS. VENEZIA
Pescara 2-3-5
In last 10 games Pescara won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw
 
Venezia 2-6-2
In last 10 games Venezia won 2 games, lost 2 games and played 6 games draw.
 
Pescara - Venezia (20-45-35)
In this game the chance that Pescara wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 45% and the chance for Venezia to win this game is 35%
 
Pescara  VS  Venezia  Betting Picks
Picks: Draw

 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom