Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Pescara VS Venezia Prediction Italian Serie B

ITA D2Pescara VS Venezia Prediction Italian Serie B

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:52:51 GMT    
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Pescara win rate is 25.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 25.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Pescara scored 17 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Pescara scored 13 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 2.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Venezia scored 10 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Venezia scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Pescara last five matches: D/W/W/L/D; Venezia last five matches: D/D/D/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Pescara and Venezia scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Pescara wins is 44.7%, the chance for a draw is 27.1% and the chance for Venezia to win this game is 28.2%.


Pescara VS Venezia Prediction
The First Pick: Pescara to win
The Second Pick: Venezia to win

Pescara VS Venezia Prediction Italian Serie B

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom