Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Peterborough United VS Bury Match Preview England League 1

Peterborough United VS Bury Match Preview England League 1

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:33:25 GMT     From: goaloo    

Peterborough United  VS  Bury Match Preview England League 1

Peterborough United  VS  Bury  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/23/2017 22:00 Saturday  GMT+8
 
Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Peterborough vs. Bury
In the last 22 games Peterborough played 14 games Over 2.5.
Peterborough have an Goal difference from 9:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 21 games Bury played 9 games Over 2.5.
Bury have an Goal difference from 1:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 53.25% chance that Peterborough and Bury scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 Chances for the Game Peterborough vs. Bury
Peterborough 5-2-3
In last 10 games Peterborough won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw
 
Bury 3-3-4
In last 10 games Bury won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Peterborough - Bury (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Peterborough wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Bury to win this game is 30%
 
Peterborough United  VS  Bury Match Preview
Picks: Peterborough United to win
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.