Peterborough United VS Doncaster Rovers - Match Preview,Prediction and H2H Stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Peterborough United VS Doncaster Rovers Match Preview England League 1

ENG L1Peterborough United VS Doncaster Rovers Match Preview England League 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:31:25 GMT    
Peterborough United  VS  Doncaster Rovers  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME PETERBOROUGH UNITED VS. DONCASTER ROVERS
In the last 25 games Peterborough United played 16 games Over 2.5. 
Peterborough United have an Goal difference from 10:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 25 games Doncaster Rovers played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Doncaster Rovers have an Goal difference from 9:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 54% chance that Peterborough United and Doncaster Rovers scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME PETERBOROUGH UNITED VS. DONCASTER ROVERS
Peterborough United 5-2-3
In last 10 games Peterborough United won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw
 
Doncaster Rovers 5-2-3
In last 10 games Doncaster Rovers won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Peterborough United - Doncaster Rovers (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that Peterborough United wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Doncaster Rovers to win this game is 40%
 
Peterborough United  VS  Doncaster Rovers  Match Preview
Picks: Over 2.5

Peterborough United  VS  Doncaster Rovers  Match Preview  England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom