Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Petrojet VS Alasyoty Sports Match Preview Egyptian Premier League

Petrojet VS Alasyoty Sports Match Preview Egyptian Premier League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:24:16 GMT     From: goaloo    

Petrojet  VS  Alasyoty Sports  Match Preview  Egyptian Premier League

Petrojet  VS  Alasyoty Sports  Livescore Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League---Match Time:12/24/2017 20:45 Sunday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME PETROJET VS. ASYOTY SPORT
In the last 14 games Petrojet played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Petrojet have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games Asyoty Sport played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Asyoty Sport have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 25% chance that Petrojet and Asyoty Sport scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME PETROJET VS. ASYOTY SPORT
Petrojet 3-3-4
In last 10 games Petrojet won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw
 
Asyoty Sport 3-3-4
In last 10 games Asyoty Sport won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Petrojet - Asyoty Sport (35-30-35)
In this game the chance that Petrojet wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Asyoty Sport to win this game is 35%
 
Petrojet  VS  Alasyoty Sports  Match Preview
Picks: Under 2.5
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.