Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Peykan VS Pars Jonoubi Jam Match Preview Persian Gulf Pro League

IRN PRPeykan VS Pars Jonoubi Jam Match Preview Persian Gulf Pro League

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:57:44 GMT    
Peykan  VS  Pars Jonoubi Jam  Livescore Odds Comparison
Persian Gulf Pro League---Match Time:12/29/2017 19:30 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME PEYKAN VS. PARS JONOUBI JAM
In the last 16 games Peykan played 3 games Over 2.5. 
Peykan have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 16 games Pars Jonoubi Jam played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Pars Jonoubi Jam have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 25% chance that Peykan and Pars Jonoubi Jam scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME PEYKAN VS. PARS JONOUBI JAM
Peykan 5-3-2
In last 10 games Peykan won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw
 
Pars Jonoubi Jam 3-4-3
In last 10 games Pars Jonoubi Jam won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Peykan - Pars Jonoubi Jam (40-35-25)
In this game the chance that Peykan wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Pars Jonoubi Jam to win this game is 25%
 
Peykan  VS  Pars Jonoubi Jam Match Preview
Picks: Peykan wins

Peykan  VS  Pars Jonoubi Jam Match Preview  Persian Gulf Pro League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom