Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Plymouth Argyle VS Walsall Match Preview England League 1

ENG L1Plymouth Argyle VS Walsall Match Preview England League 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:32:12 GMT    
Plymouth Argyle  VS  Walsall  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME PLYMOUTH VS. WALSALL
In the last 25 games Plymouth played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Plymouth have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 24 games Walsall played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Walsall have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 47% chance that Plymouth and Walsall scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME PLYMOUTH VS. WALSALL
Plymouth 4-2-4
In last 10 games Plymouth won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw
 
Walsall 4-2-4
In last 10 games Walsall won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Plymouth - Walsall (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that Plymouth wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Walsall to win this game is 40%
 
Plymouth Argyle  VS  Walsall  Match Preview
Picks: Under 2.5

Plymouth Argyle  VS  Walsall  Match Preview  England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom