Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Port Vale VS Luton Town Match Preview England League 2

ENG L2Port Vale VS Luton Town Match Preview England League 2

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 09:57:55 GMT    
Port Vale  VS  Luton Town  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 2---Match Time:12/30/2017 23:00 Saturday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME PORT VALE VS. LUTON TOWN
In the last 24 games Port Vale played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Port Vale have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 24 games Luton Town played 14 games Over 2.5. 
Luton Town have an Goal difference from 7:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Port Vale and Luton Town scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME PORT VALE VS. LUTON TOWN
Port Vale 4-2-4
In last 10 games Port Vale won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw
 
Luton Town 8-2-0
In last 10 games Luton Town won 8 games, lost 0 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Port Vale - Luton Town (20-20-60)
In this game the chance that Port Vale wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Luton Town to win this game is 60%
 
Port Vale  VS  Luton Town  Match Preview
Picks: Luton Town wins

Port Vale  VS  Luton Town  Match Preview  England League 2

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom