Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Portsmouth VS AFC Wimbledon Match Preview England League 1

ENG L1Portsmouth VS AFC Wimbledon Match Preview England League 1

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 10:03:37 GMT    

Portsmouth  VS  AFC Wimbledon Match Preview  England League 1

Portsmouth  VS  AFC Wimbledon  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/26/2017 23:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME PORTSMOUTH VS. AFC WIMBLEDON
In the last 23 games Portsmouth played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Portsmouth have an Goal difference from 4:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 22 games AFC Wimbledon played 7 games Over 2.5. 
AFC Wimbledon have an Goal difference from 6:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 35.47% chance that Portsmouth and AFC Wimbledon scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME PORTSMOUTH VS. AFC WIMBLEDON
Portsmouth 7-0-3
In last 10 games Portsmouth won 7 games, lost 3 games and played 0 games draw
 
AFC Wimbledon 4-2-4
In last 10 games AFC Wimbledon won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Portsmouth - AFC Wimbledon (55-10-35)
In this game the chance that Portsmouth wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for AFC Wimbledon to win this game is 35%
 
Portsmouth  VS  AFC Wimbledon Match Preview
Picks:  Portsmouth wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom