Qatar VS Bahrain - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Qatar VS Bahrain Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

GCQatar VS Bahrain Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:48:51 GMT    
Gulf Cup of Nations -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Qatar win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Qatar scored 15 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Qatar scored 13 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.63 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 37.50%, Home Draw rate is 12.50%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Bahrain scored 14 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Bahrain scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Qatar last five matches: L/W/L/D/L; Bahrain last five matches: W/D/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 20.00% chance that Qatar and Bahrain scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Qatar wins is 40.2%, the chance for a draw is 30.9% and the chance for Bahrain to win this game is 28.9%.


Qatar VS Bahrain Prediction
The First Pick: Qatar to win
The Second Pick: draw

Qatar VS Bahrain Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom