Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Queen of South VS Dumbarton Prediction Scottish Championship

SCO CHQueen of South VS Dumbarton Prediction Scottish Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:34:13 GMT    
Scottish Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Queen of South win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Queen of South scored 15 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Queen of South scored 4 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Dumbarton scored 10 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Dumbarton scored 4 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Queen of South last five matches: L/L/W/D/D; Dumbarton last five matches: L/D/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Queen of South and Dumbarton scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Queen of South wins is 59.0%, the chance for a draw is 23.7% and the chance for Dumbarton to win this game is 17.3%.


Queen of South VS Dumbarton Prediction
The First Pick: Queen of South to win
The Second Pick: draw

Queen of South VS Dumbarton Prediction Scottish Championship

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom