Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Queens Park Rangers (QPR) VS Cardiff City Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHQueens Park Rangers (QPR) VS Cardiff City Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:19:42 GMT    
England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Queens Park Rangers (QPR) win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Queens Park Rangers (QPR) scored 7 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Queens Park Rangers (QPR) scored 5 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Cardiff City scored 14 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Cardiff City scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Queens Park Rangers (QPR) last five matches: L/D/D/W/L; Cardiff City last five matches: L/L/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Queens Park Rangers (QPR) and Cardiff City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Queens Park Rangers (QPR) wins is 33.4%, the chance for a draw is 29.3% and the chance for Cardiff City to win this game is 37.3%.


Queens Park Rangers (QPR) VS Cardiff City Prediction
The First Pick: Cardiff City to win
The Second Pick: Queens Park Rangers (QPR) to win

Queens Park Rangers (QPR) VS Cardiff City Prediction England Championship

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom