Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Rahmatgonj MFS VS Mohammedan Dhaka Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

BGD D1Rahmatgonj MFS VS Mohammedan Dhaka Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:53:05 GMT    
Bangladesh Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Rahmatgonj MFS win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Rahmatgonj MFS scored 7 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Rahmatgonj MFS scored 2 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 0.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 100.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Mohammedan Dhaka scored 15 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Mohammedan Dhaka scored 11 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 2.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Rahmatgonj MFS last five matches: L/L/L/D/L; Mohammedan Dhaka last five matches: D/D/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Rahmatgonj MFS and Mohammedan Dhaka scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Rahmatgonj MFS wins is 20.4%, the chance for a draw is 24.2% and the chance for Mohammedan Dhaka to win this game is 55.4%.


Rahmatgonj MFS VS Mohammedan Dhaka Prediction
The First Pick: Mohammedan Dhaka to win
The Second Pick: draw

Rahmatgonj MFS VS Mohammedan Dhaka Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom