Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Real Madrid VS FC Barcelona Prediction Spanish La Liga

Real Madrid VS FC Barcelona Prediction Spanish La Liga

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:15:38 GMT     From: goaloo    

Real Madrid VS FC Barcelona Prediction Spanish La Liga

Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Real Madrid win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Real Madrid scored 25 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Real Madrid scored 17 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 2.83 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 83.33%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team FC Barcelona scored 21 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, FC Barcelona scored 6 goals and conceded 1 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Real Madrid last five matches: W/W/W/W/D; FC Barcelona last five matches: W/W/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 80.00% chance that Real Madrid and FC Barcelona scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Real Madrid wins is 43.9%, the chance for a draw is 25.0% and the chance for FC Barcelona to win this game is 31.1%.


Real Madrid VS FC Barcelona Prediction
The First Pick: Real Madrid to win
The Second Pick: FC Barcelona to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.