Real Oviedo VS Cultural Leonesa - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Real Oviedo VS Cultural Leonesa Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Real Oviedo VS Cultural Leonesa Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:17:00 GMT     From: goaloo    

Real Oviedo VS Cultural Leonesa Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Real Oviedo win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 20.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Real Oviedo scored 17 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Real Oviedo scored 9 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Cultural Leonesa scored 11 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 70.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Cultural Leonesa scored 5 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Real Oviedo last five matches: W/W/W/W/L; Cultural Leonesa last five matches: W/L/D/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Real Oviedo and Cultural Leonesa scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Real Oviedo wins is 55.2%, the chance for a draw is 26.4% and the chance for Cultural Leonesa to win this game is 18.4%.


Real Oviedo VS Cultural Leonesa Prediction
The First Pick: Real Oviedo to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.