Reggiana VS Triestina - Preview,Prediction and H2H Stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Reggiana VS Triestina Preview Italy C1

ITA C1Reggiana VS Triestina Preview Italy C1

Submit by tipster Sam
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 10:35:36 GMT    
Reggiana  VS  Triestina   Livescore Odds Comparison
Italy C1---Match Time:12/30/2017 01:30 Saturday  GMT+8
 
Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game A.C. Reggiana 1919 vs. Triestina
In the last 19 games A.C. Reggiana 1919 played 5 games Over 2.5.
A.C. Reggiana 1919 have an Goal difference from 9:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 17 games Triestina played 8 games Over 2.5.
Triestina have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 36.69% chance that A.C. Reggiana 1919 and Triestina scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 Chances for the Game A.C. Reggiana 1919 vs. Triestina
A.C. Reggiana 1919 6-2-2
In last 10 games A.C. Reggiana 1919 won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw
 
Triestina 4-4-2
In last 10 games Triestina won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.
 
A.C. Reggiana 1919 - Triestina (40-30-30)
In this game the chance that A.C. Reggiana 1919 wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Triestina to win this game is 30%
 
Reggiana  VS  Triestina Preview
Picks: Reggiana to win

Reggiana  VS  Triestina Preview Italy C1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom