Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Renate AC VS Feralpisalo Match Preview Italy C1

Renate AC VS Feralpisalo Match Preview Italy C1

Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:48:51 GMT     From: goaloo    
Renate AC  VS  Feralpisalo  Livescore Odds Comparison
Italy C1---Match Time:12/30/2017 01:30 Saturday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME RENATE AC VS. FERALPISALÒ
In the last 19 games Renate AC played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Renate AC have an Goal difference from 1:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 18 games Feralpisalo played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Feralpisalo have an Goal difference from 6:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 51.75% chance that Renate AC and Feralpisalo scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME RENATE AC VS. FERALPISALÒ
Renate AC 4-3-3
In last 10 games Renate AC won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw
 
Feralpisalo 6-1-3
In last 10 games Feralpisalo won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Renate AC - Feralpisalo (35-20-45)
In this game the chance that Renate AC wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Feralpisalo to win this game is 45%
 
Renate AC  VS  Feralpisalo Match Preview
Picks: Feralpisalo wins

Renate AC  VS  Feralpisalo Match Preview  Italy C1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.