Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Resende-RJ VS America-RJ Match Preview Brazil Campeonato Carioca

Resende-RJ VS America-RJ Match Preview Brazil Campeonato Carioca

Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 10:19:01 GMT     From: goaloo    

Resende-RJ  VS  America-RJ  Livescore Odds Comparison

Brazil Campeonato Carioca---Match Time:12/29/2017 02:00 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME RESENDE-RJ VS. AMÉRICA RJ
In the last 1 games Resende-RJ played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Resende-RJ have an Goal difference from 0:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 1 games América RJ played 0 games Over 2.5. 
América RJ have an Goal difference from 1:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Resende-RJ and América RJ scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME RESENDE-RJ VS. AMÉRICA RJ
Resende-RJ 2-1-7
In last 10 games Resende-RJ won 2 games, lost 7 games and played 1 games draw
 
América RJ 2-2-6
In last 10 games América RJ won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Resende-RJ - América RJ (40-15-45)
In this game the chance that Resende-RJ wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for América RJ to win this game is 45%
 
Resende-RJ  VS  America-RJ Match Preview
Picks: America-RJ wins
 

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.