Rio Ave VS Pacos de Ferreira - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Rio Ave VS Pacos de Ferreira Prediction Portugal Primera Liga

POR D1Rio Ave VS Pacos de Ferreira Prediction Portugal Primera Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:41:41 GMT    
Portugal Primera Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Rio Ave win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Rio Ave scored 14 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Rio Ave scored 8 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Pacos de Ferreira scored 11 goals and conceded 23 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Pacos de Ferreira scored 5 goals and conceded 15 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Rio Ave last five matches: W/L/D/D/W; Pacos de Ferreira last five matches: L/L/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Rio Ave and Pacos de Ferreira scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Rio Ave wins is 54.5%, the chance for a draw is 27.1% and the chance for Pacos de Ferreira to win this game is 18.4%.


Rio Ave VS Pacos de Ferreira Prediction
The First Pick: Rio Ave to win
The Second Pick: draw

Rio Ave VS Pacos de Ferreira Prediction Portugal Primera Liga

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom