Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Rochdale VS Blackpool Match Preview England League 1

ENG L1Rochdale VS Blackpool Match Preview England League 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:32:55 GMT    
Rochdale  VS  Blackpool  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ROCHDALE VS. BLACKPOOL
In the last 24 games Rochdale played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Rochdale have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 25 games Blackpool played 14 games Over 2.5. 
Blackpool have an Goal difference from 10:11 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 48.83% chance that Rochdale and Blackpool scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ROCHDALE VS. BLACKPOOL
Rochdale 3-2-5
In last 10 games Rochdale won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw
 
Blackpool 2-4-4
In last 10 games Blackpool won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Rochdale - Blackpool (35-30-35)
In this game the chance that Rochdale wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Blackpool to win this game is 35%
 
Rochdale  VS  Blackpool  Match Preview
Picks: Under 2.5

Rochdale  VS  Blackpool  Match Preview  England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom