Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Rochdale VS Walsall Match Preview England League 1

Rochdale VS Walsall Match Preview England League 1

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:35:36 GMT     From: goaloo    

Rochdale  VS  Walsall Match Preview England League 1

Rochdale  VS  Walsall  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/23/2017 22:00 Saturday  GMT+8
 
Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Rochdale vs. Walsall
In the last 21 games Rochdale played 10 games Over 2.5.
Rochdale have an Goal difference from 8:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 21 games Walsall played 11 games Over 2.5.
Walsall have an Goal difference from 6:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Rochdale and Walsall scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 Chances for the Game Rochdale vs. Walsall
Rochdale 5-2-3
In last 10 games Rochdale won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw
 
Walsall 5-0-5
In last 10 games Walsall won 5 games, lost 5 games and played 0 games draw.
 
Rochdale - Walsall (50-10-40)
In this game the chance that Rochdale wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Walsall to win this game is 40%
 
Rochdale  VS  Walsall Match Preview
Picks: Rochdale to win
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.